Thursday, February 19, 2015

2/19/15

Blog Post of the Day:

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: shrimp
Foods I'd like to avoid: chocolate
My favorite things to learn: Web design
My favorite color: blue
My best friends are: Ty and Jet
My favorite games to play: Football
My favorite books: none
My favorite movies or TV shows: The blind side
My favorite holiday: My birthday
Things I do well: everything
Things I need to practice more: nothing
My favorite place to go: chipotle
My favorite family activities: eating out
My favorite thing to do outside: play basketball
My favorite chore: none
My least favorite chore: all
What I want to be when I grow up: Jalen Thompson
A place I want to visit: Australia
My favorite part of the year: Summer
My favorite part of each day: Web design class.

No comments:

Post a Comment